1. What is CliftonStrengths?
CliftonStrengths is an online assessment designed to increase your self-awareness and help you discover what you do best! It consists of 177 pairing, where you choose which statement you agree with most. If you agree or disagree with both equally, then you can choose neutral. Once complete, you will see a report which describes your Top 5 “Signature Themes” of talent, describing your natural patterns of thought, feeling, and behavior. This assessment and these reports are based on over 50 years of research into the study of excellence and designed to help you understand and communicate what you do best.
CliftonStrengths is NOT an assessment tool. There will be no hiring or performance decisions made based on this information. This is purely a development tool, designed to bring out the best in you!
2. Why are we taking CliftonStrengths?
To build a high performing organization, we need high performing teams. This happens when people understand what they do best and how to bring out the best in each other. CliftonStrengths will help provide a common language for all us and help promote strong team dynamics and personal growth.
3. What do I need to do?
Note: If you have previously completed your CliftonStrengths or StrengthsFinder Assessment and your results are at Gallup Strengths Center at www.gallupstrengthscenter.com, you do not need to do it again. You can simply log in to view your reports. (see FAQ #7 below). Please follow the instructions below to take the CliftonStrengths assessment and discover your strengths.
- Visit https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com/register/en-us/index
- Copy and paste the access code [code] into the available field, and then click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create a Gallup Strengths Center account.
- Once registered, you will be able to take the CliftonStrengths assessment.
The entire process will take about 45 minutes to complete and you will only have about 20 seconds per response, so please find a quiet place where you can focus, free of interruptions when you are ready to take the assessment.
After you complete the assessment, I will be able to view your results to coach you in strengths development. If you do not want to share your results with me, please view the Gallup Strengths Center Help page at https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com/help/en-us/index for specific instructions.
If you encounter issues with your access code, please contact me. For all other issues, please view the Gallup Strengths Center Help page. If you still run into issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-486-9104.
4. How do I find my reports?
- Go to www.gallupstrengthscenter.com and log in with the user ID you created.
- Once you log in. Select the “My Account” menu at the top right of the screen, and choose CliftonStrengths Dashboard.
- Scroll down to see all your reports. You can view the reports directly on the screen, or you can export them to download, save, or print. If you export, the software will generate a pdf in a separate tab.
5. I’m having trouble logging in, what do I do?
If you have trouble logging in, there is an option to reset your password at the login page. If you still run into issues, please contact email@example.com or call 888-486-9104.
6. The computer froze up during the assessment. What do I do now?
No worries. You can still finish with no impact on your results. Go to www.gallupstrengthscenter.com and log in. You’ll see an option to resume the assessment.
7. I’ve already completed my CliftonStrengths or StrengthsFinder Assessment before. Do I have to do it again?
If you’ve taken Strengths Finder earlier, there is no need to repeat the assessment. You go to https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com/ to log into your original account and access your results.
8. I still have a question. Who can I contact?
9. I’d like to learn more about CliftonStrengths, what resources are available?
- Additional profession development and learning modules provided at www.gallupstrengthscenter.com.
- You can download a digital copy of StrengthsFinder 2.0 at www.gallupstrengthscenter.com.
- You can learn much more about all 34 themes on the Theme Thursday Webcast.
- If you are interested in finding your “strengths twin,” you can register your results here.